In the early 1980's a group of local radiologists joined together to form what has become the largest group of sub-specialized radiologists in the Central Valley: CMI Radiology Group. Our radiologists are board certified and fellowship-trained in Body Imaging, Body MRI, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Neuroradiology, Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Imaging, Vascular and Interventional radiology, and Women’s Imaging.
CMI Radiology Group owns and operates two of Fresno’s largest free-standing outpatient imaging facilities, and provides coverage for three of Fresno’s acute care hospitals, the area’s only specialty heart and surgical hospital, and Fresno's largest orthopaedic practice.
VISION: For CMI to be recognized and rewarded as the premier provider of radiologic and imaging related services in the Central Valley.
MISSION: Fulfill vision for CMI by:
· Putting patients first
· Striving to exceed expectations of patients and referral sources
· Maintaining state of the art equipment, skill and knowledge
VALUES: CMI will be guided by the following values in the course of daily work:
· Respect – treat every person as you would want to be treated
· Integrity – do what is right and honest
· Responsibility – stand accountable for one’s actions and behaviors
· Quality – provide highest quality professional services possible
“Service, Excellence, Respect….Always”